Cape Green Waterproofing offers a variety of waterproofing solutions for roofing
Polyurethane Liquid Membranes. “InoPaz H2O” is a dual component, waterborne, polyurethane based revolutionary solution for coating and waterproofing ROOFS.
It has excellent waterproofing properties, including resistance to ponding water, cold flexibility, elongation capacity, tensile strength and high durability.
Its outstanding solar reflectivity and emissivity combined with high UV resistance make Innopaz the perfect solution for outside plaza decks and balconies.
The product is non-toxic and safe to use without masks. A quick-drying component means that Inopaz is more cost efficient, user and environment friendly than any other comparable product on the market today.
The product has been tested for use with potable water in accordance with the the Australian standard method AS / NZS 4020
Hybrid Polymer Liquid Membranes.
“Master Roof” is a white hybrid polymeric waterproofing and coating material resistant to extreme temperatures and extreme environmental conditions.
Master Roof features excellent solar reflectivity and emissivity properties.
The material is applied as a thick paste forming a seamless, decorative and flexible membrane that prevents water penetration and extends the life of the roof.
- Two colors application to guarantee an absolute coverage
- Saves the need of an additional white coat
- Environmentally friendly
- High UV Resistance
- High Solar Reflectance and Infrared Emittance
- Resists Extreme Temperatures
- High productivity
- High strength and elasticity
- Waterproofing new roofs that have various penetrating devices or complex geometrical shapes.
- Waterproofing complex areas, where Bituminous Membranes can not be used.
- Waterproofing existing roofs that are in need of renovation and are covered with old bitumen or old bituminous membranes.